1920 Metal Locker

1920 Metal Locker

0.00

INQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Great set of lockers in original untouched surface manufactured by Berger Manufacturing co.

The Berger Manufacturing Co. was established in Canton, Ohio, in 1886, and opened offices in New York City in 1897. Initially they were located at 210 E. 23rd St. and moved into this building on 11th Ave. shortly after it was erected in 1907/08. A branch was opened in the Bronx at 406 E. 149th St. by 1909. 

c1920   30x12x76t

 

Add To Cart