1940 Copper Industrial Factory Holophane Pendant Lights

1940 Copper Industrial Factory Holophane Pendant Lights

575.00

Holophane industrial factory pendant lights with classic ribbed glass with copper fittings.

re-wired and CSA approved;

ceiling mounting plate included. Dimensions 15H” x 12” dia.

The Holophane Glass story begins in the 1890s when French electric scientist Andre Blondel and Greek engineer Spiridion Psaroudaki covered a glass globe in the laboratory with horizontal prisms positioned to manipulate light. They were awarded a U.S. patent in 1893, when Holophane fixtures were already being manufactured in France and exported across Europe and the U.S.

Add To Cart